Screening Operations @ Adyen
For our partner Adyen, the Dutch leader in the FinTech industry, we are looking for ambitious working students who can support in different teams. We are looking for students who would like to further develop themselves professionally next to their studies. Are you ready for the next step at the world's leading payment platform? Then a student position at Adyen might be for you!
About the function
As a screening operator, you are co-responsible for screening new merchants during onboarding. You examine the merchant's profile and determine whether there are any criminal intentions. Together with the other teams within the merchant operations department, you ensure correct compliance with relevant laws and regulations. Your duties will include:
- You will research AML cases and crime/sanction databases, among others, to refine the profile of merchants;
- You will conduct sanction checks of banks examining merchant transaction data;
- You will determine which cases require further investigation by consulting sources on involvement in criminal activities.
About the company
Adyen is an international payment platform that allows businesses to accept transactions via e-commerce, mobile and point of sale. With offices around the world, Adyen serves customers such as Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Netflix and L'Oreal. At the heart of Adyen are speed, honesty and always an element of fun at work. You get the chance to create your own path within Adyen without hierarchy and boundaries. Adyen has a global team, encourages sustainable growth and does not stop until the work is done.
What we need
- You are at the final years of your bachelor or are a premaster- or master student;
- You are committed to working for at least 6 months, preferably a year or longer;
- You can speak and write English fluently;
- You have knowledge of business ownership structures;
- Your maximum travel time is 1.5 hours, one way;
- You are available part-time for at least 24 hours a week, preferably more;
- During the training period (first 8 weeks) you have to be available 3 full shifts a week, during office hours (Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30);
- After these 8 weeks and a positive evaluation, evening shifts are also possible.
There are two shifts per day:
- 09:00 to 17:00 (100% pay);
- 18:00 to 23:00 (150% pay).
- You have the ability to work collaboratively while challenging the status quo and others' viewpoints;
- You have strong analytical skills and are curious to understand things;
- You can work in a high paced work environment;
- You have a natural sense of urgency;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work at a unicorn company as a student;
- Opportunities to grow within Adyen;
- Training in data security;
- Flexible planning based on your availability;
- A competitive salary;
- Hourly bonus by Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10km.