NextGen @ Adyen
For our partner Adyen, we are looking for working students like you who are motivated to get a taste of a professional career at Adyen. Are you already in the final phase of your studies and looking forward to finally put your knowledge and skills into practice? Do you have ambitions to grow into a fulltime role at Adyen, a fast-growing and international company in the Fintech industry? You will be challenged by Adyen to choose a field of work in which you will have the freedom to innovate and create your own path with support from senior professionals.
About the function
As a NextGen, you are literally the next generation for Adyen! The idea is that during the final phase of your studies (last 6-12 months) you will work part-time at one of the many teams at Adyen. During this period you will get to know Adyen, the product, all the processes within the organization and of course your future colleagues. Are you satisfied with each other? Then you will grow into a permanent full-time job at Adyen.
We can already hear you thinking: "But what position is this exactly about?". That depends on your ambitions and interests.
Matching with a team
We'll help you out with this! You go into conversation with your Talent Manager and explore together what interests you, makes you enthusiastic and/or what you would like to learn more about at Adyen. The more specific and clear you formulate your interests, the better we and Adyen can match you with a position/team that suits you.
There are many positions available in teams such as:
- Risk management / KYC
- Tech / Development
- Support / Communication
- HR / Recruitment
- And even more!
It may happen that your ideal job at Adyen is (currently) not available. That is unfortunate, but no worries! We can still discover other possibilities together.
About the company
Adyen is an international payment platform that allows businesses to accept transactions via e-commerce, mobile and point of sale. With offices around the world, Adyen serves customers such as Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Netflix and L'Oreal. At the heart of Adyen are: speed, honesty and always an element of fun at work. You get the chance to create your own path within Adyen without hierarchy and boundaries. Adyen has a global team, encourages sustainable growth and doesn't stop until the work is done. If you're ready to contribute to Adyen's growth with your fresh perspective, keep reading.
What we need
- You are in the last 6-12 months of your studies (and after that finished with studying);
- Important! It is not possible to complete your graduation internship/project at/about Adyen.
- You have the ambition to grow into a permanent, full-time position at Adyen;
- You are able to work as a (parttime) NextGen'er for at least 4 months;
- You are willing to come to the office once a week, maximum travel time 1.5 hours one way;
- You can speak and write fluent English;
- You are available for at least 16 hours a week;
- Monday - Friday between 09:00 - 17:00.
- You are not afraid to share your opinion or ask questions;
- You are curious and actively seek out answers you don't know (yet);
- You are to-the-point and have a direct communication style;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and take ownership of your work.
What we offer
- A chance to work at a 'unicorn' as a student;
- Possibilities to create your own path within Adyen;
- Interesting trainings and fun events provided by Adyen;
- Flexible planning based on your availability;
- A competitive salary;
- Hourly bonus from Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10 km
Not entirely sure if NextGen at Adyen is for you or do you have any questions about how NextGen works? Don't hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help you further!
- Apply with your English CV;
- Intake + prep assignment;
- Online interview with Jopp;
- Online interviews with Adyen;