Working Student @ Adyen
Are you looking for an awesome challenge next to your studies? Eager to learn useful new skills at a FinTech industry giant? This is your shot! Become a working student at Adyen, the leading international payment platform. Join the power of fast and create your own path at one of the many working student teams of Adyen. Choose your pick!
About the function
Depending upon availability, you can join the following teams as a Working Student:
- Screening Operations - Screening documents of new and existing merchants for KYC/CDD purposes;
- Anti-Money Laundering - Review of existing merchants with a focus on money laundering;
- Customer Risk Review - Contribute to the implementation of due diligence, anti-fraud, and anti-money laundering practices;
- Operational Support - Worldwide merchant support in six languages;
- Supply Chain & Services - Coordinate the distribution of POS to Merchants and answer related questions;
- Account Setup Operations - Help technically configure new features and/or payment methods for Merchants;
- Group Finance - Support the finance team at Adyen with financial administration.
Are you graduating within 6-12 months and ambitious to join Adyen full time after? Take a look at Adyen NextGen or Adyen Tech NextGen!
How to choose a team?
- Do your own research, and apply directly for your favorite Working Student team at Adyen!
- Or, apply for this vacancy as a Working Student, and let us help you find a suitable team.
About the company
Adyen is an international payment platform that allows companies to accept transactions via e-commerce, mobile and point of sale. With offices all over the world, Adyen serves customers such as Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Netflix and L'Oreal. At the heart of Adyen are: speed, honesty and always an element of fun at work. You get the chance to create your own path within Adyen without hierarchy and boundaries. Adyen has a global team, stimulates sustainable growth and does not stop until the work is done.
What we need
- You are a bachelor, premaster, or master student;
- You are committed to working for at least 6 months, preferably a year or longer;
- You are available at least 24 hours per week;
- During the training period (first 8 weeks) you have to be available 3 full shifts a week, during office hours (Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30);
- For some positions, after these 8 weeks and a positive evaluation, evening- and/or weekendshifts are also possible.
- You can speak and write English fluently;
- You are eager to learn more about the payment industry / FinTech sector;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and take ownership of your work;
- You are proactive, curious, socially competent and not afraid to speak up;
- You have strong communication skills and are eager to challenge the status quo;
What we offer
- A chance to work at a unicorn company as a student.
- Opportunities to stay and create your own path at Adyen.
- Learn from experts in the field.
- Flexible working hours based on your availability.
- A competitive salary;
- 150% surcharges after 18:00 and during weekends (depending on position);
- Hourly bonus by Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10 km;
- Free lunch at the office and dinner allowance;