Jopp B.V. respects the privacy of its website visitors, particularly their rights concerning the automated processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy of complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s), and the options for exercising your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you need additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Definitions
Website (hereinafter: "Website") www.jopp.nl.
Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): Jopp B.V., located at Herengracht 515-2, 1017 BV Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 72993677.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political, or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, especially unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds, and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website, and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by intellectual property laws. Any reproduction, repetition, use, or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement cannot be considered as tacit consent or a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may, at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt, reduce, or decline access to the website for a particular category of visitors.
- Delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette.
- Temporarily make the website unavailable to perform updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties, or interruptions in the functioning of the website that cause the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or any of its functionalities. You are responsible for the way you connect to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any damages that occur to you, third parties, or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website, and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute due to your (ab)use of this website, they are entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
- Your personal data will be collected by Jopp B.V.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject').
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an
- identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors
- specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the controller to maintain a
- (commercial) relationship with you and, if applicable, to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 - Use of WhatsApp
- Jopp B.V. utilizes WhatsApp as a communication tool to facilitate the job application process and candidate placement. This includes providing information about job openings, scheduling interview appointments, and collecting necessary data to complete the candidate profile.
- Through WhatsApp, we collect the necessary information to complete the candidate profile in our ATS system. This includes personal data such as contact information, CVs, work preferences, and interests.
- Candidates can opt out of WhatsApp communication by simply indicating their preference within the WhatsApp conversation, or by contacting us through email@example.com.
Article 8 - Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, sub b GDPR, each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure, and restriction of processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address
- where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests, this period may be extended to two months.
Article 9 - Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 10 - Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the controller. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from
- collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The controller is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 11 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration required by law and necessary for completing the job application process.
Article 12 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages, and topics. In this way, we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies, we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organizations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about using, managing, and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 13 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 14 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the controller has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 15 - Contact
For questions, product information, or information about the website itself, please contact: Privacy, firstname.lastname@example.org.