Partnership - Adyen NextGen
For our partner Adyen, we are looking for working students who are motivated to get a taste of their professional career at Adyen already in the last phase of their studies. We are looking for master students who have ambitions to grow at Adyen, a fast-growing and international company in the FinTech industry. You will be challenged by Adyen to choose a field of work where you will have the freedom to innovate and choose your own path with support from seniors.
Over de functie
As a NextGen, you are literally the next generation for Adyen! The idea is that during the final phase of your studies (last 6-12 months) you will work part-time at one of the many teams at Adyen. During this period you get to know Adyen, the product, all processes within the organization and of course your future colleagues! Are you happy with each other? Then you will grow into a permanent full-time job at Adyen.
Over het bedrijf
Adyen is an international payment platform that allows businesses to accept transactions via e-commerce, mobile and point of sale. With offices around the world, Adyen serves customers such as Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Netflix and L'Oreal. At the heart of Adyen are: speed, honesty and always an element of fun at work. You get the chance to create your own path within Adyen without hierarchy and boundaries. Adyen has a global team, encourages sustainable growth and doesn't stop until the work is done. If you're ready to contribute to Adyen's growth with your fresh perspective, keep reading.
Wat wij vragen
- You will graduate within 12 months (and are done studying after that);
- You have the ambition to grow into a permanent, full-time position at Adyen;
- You are able to work as a (parttime) NextGen'er for at least 4 months;
- You are willing to come to the office once a week, maximum travel time 1.5 hours one way;
- You can speak and write fluent English;
- You are available for at least 16 hours a week;
- Monday - Friday between 09:00 - 17:00.
- You are not afraid to share your opinion or ask questions;
- You are curious and actively seek out answers you don't know (yet);
- You are to-the-point and have a direct communication style;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and take ownership of your work.
Wat wij bieden
- A chance to work at a 'unicorn' as a student;
- Possibilities to create your own path within Adyen;
- Interesting trainings and fun events provided by Adyen;
- Flexible planning based on your availability;
- A competitive salary;
- Hourly bonus from Jopp;
- Travel expenses covered after 10 km
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to reach out!